.:Dodge Them:. .:Dodge Them:.

s'alright.

Got 23100, good game, just make it a bit more intresting using differant types of things to dodge, like differant shapes and sizes and movement speed.

NG Signature creator 1.1 NG Signature creator 1.1

This isn't a sig maker...

It's very bad quality and the wrong dimmensions.

MarioFlashMovies responds:

Oh, F....

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Brilliant.

It's very realistic to what madness is actually like, nice work Tom and Mc.

Escape from Crystal Lake Escape from Crystal Lake

Awesome!

This game is one of the best and biggest of all the escape games I've ever played.
How it all wen't together was what made this escape game a great one including all the little bits to the humor that you put into it in parts.
Great job guys!

Blueshift Blueshift

Awesome!

The shooting was really good but didn't seem like it was doing much hen it hit, maybe if you added damage to the enemys it would be even better.
When moving forwards it was really hard to control afterwards and thats what made it great somehow :P

Bubble Tanks 2 Bubble Tanks 2

Cool!

I loved the first one, I remember playing it at Kongregate or Armor Games anyway I didn't see many differances from the old one other than the graphics improvements but It's still a great game and that's all that matters.

Pico's School Pico's School

Yay!

For saying this was done in flash 5, this is truly amazing work and well done to you on how you've improved rapidly over the years.

Cheat2Win Cheat2Win

Brill!

I love puzzles like this where you actually have to find out how yer gonna cheat to do it.
And this one specialises it which makes it the best puzzle game ever.

Territory WAR Online Territory WAR Online

Hm...

Controls are pretty bad but overall it's really good graphics and the online play is what made it great anyway so 9/10 for you.

Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

Addicting!

It is a really fun game just after level 1 it is extremely difficult.